When you buy a piece of jewelry from celticjewelry.ie and it turns out to be damaged during shipping or faulty, your consumer rights are the same as if you bought it in an actual shop.
If you bought an item of jewelry from me - then you are protected under European Union consumer law.
When you buy from Celticjewelry.ie you are given 14 days to change your mind. This means you have the right to cancel your order for any reason within this period. The cooling-off period ends 14 days from the day you receive it. You must also return the jewelry from the day you notified me that you wished to cancel the order.
If you cancel the order because you changed your mind, you will have to incur the cost of returning it. it must be sent by registered mail so that it has a track and trace number. But, if the item is faulty, then you do not have to pay for the cost of returning it and you will also be refunded the shipping fee.
You are required to take good care of the jewelry and you may be liable for any damage that the piece has acquired.
You will receive a refund when you have returned the jewelry. You are expected to take reasonable care of the item until you return it.
There are some items of jewelry where you do not have the right to cancel under the Consumer Rights Directive. It does not apply to:
Customised goods, a handmade ring made to your design, something that is personalized or engraved.
Earrings, which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
My returns policy does not apply to Platinum rings, Diamond engagement rings and special, customized or engraved orders
• Jewelry must be returned by Registered Mail at your local post office. DO NOT USE FEDEX or any courier company as this is expensive and will attract a custom duty which will be payable by you
• Include the following customs declaration on outside of envelope. Please state clearly: Item returned to store of original purchase for exchange/repair
[Complete and return this form only if you wish to cancel your order]
- To Aidi Mac Dáibhi, 45 O’ Connell’s Avenue, Listowel, County Kerry:
- I hereby give notice that I [state name] cancel my order of sale for the following jewelry [describe item(s)] for the reason [state reason] :
- Ordered on [date]/Received on [date] :
- Address of Consumer:
- Order number: